I would like to create a batch file for Task Scheduler runs every hour on taking following actions.
- File "apple" in Folder "fruits" at Server A on IP Address/Network A.
- File "apple" in Folder "fruits" at Server B on IP Address/Network B.
- File "apple" from Server A will transfer/copy to Server B and rename as File "apple_bk".
- File "apple" from Server B will rename into File "apple_20130101_bak". (combine time-stamp)
- File "apple_bk" in Server B will rename back into File "apple".
Both servers are Windows Server.
Above are in different networks, so how to connect by using command line and transferring the file?