I'd like to configure myself a one-click configuration windows script. However, I really don't know where to search for the lines to edit in the registry.
I've found some things (such as UAC disabling, or hidden files and extensions, etc), but for others, I can't find what I need.
I want for example to :
(1) Set the Windows Update settings to "Search updates but let me choose if I want to download and install them" || DONE
(2) Associate some file extensions such as
*.mp3, with my Portable VLC by specifying only a relative path in the batch file (such as
../VLC/vlc.exe) || So far I can make it propose me VLC at startup, but it isn't set by default, I have to confirm it. For unknown extensions, it does work (tried with 7z)
(3) Delete the Internet Explorer Icon on the bar on the bottom of the screen
(4) Display every type of folder with the "Medium Icon" display type
(5) Put the Bin icon of the Desktop in the bottom right corner of the screen
Could you help me for these ?