Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to find a whole bunch pictures of a couple of people in a large collection of photos on my PC. I have a couple of reference photos.

Is there an application with the equivalent of Apple's iPhoto - Faces feature on windows?

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

Picasa works on Windows and has a similar feature.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.