I have this very weird problem with my internet connection. I'm using a DHCP net connection. However, whenever I try to connect it, even if it connects, it either disconnects immediately or (most often) on the launch of any application requiring the Internet.
I've tried the following things already:
- I have two lab cards along with the in built one and two PCI slots on my motherboard. Tried all the combinations possible but still the same result.
- Checked my cable wire thoroughly. Doesn't seem to be a problem.
- Ran a virus scan on my PC, found no viruses, but still opted for a clean install of windows again but nothing changed.
- Wiped out my hard disk entirely and only kept Windows. Still same problem.
- Referred to Is my network card faulty? for answers. Tried all of them but no improvement.