I recently bought myself an upgrade package and some other upgrading components for my computer. My specs are now these:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P, Socket-AM3+
- CPU: AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 660 2GB PhysX CUDA
- SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5"
- HDD: I got a 300GB disk, a 1TB disk and a CD-ROM.
- My PSU provides 550W.
My CPU is water-cooled by a Cool-it ECO cooler.
When my computer just randomly restarts, I don't get any bluescreen. The screen just turns black, like when you push the reboot button.
I also have a problem with my RAM. It says I have 8GB installed, but it also says I can only use 3,98GB. Which is weird since I'm running a 64-bit Windows 7.
I hope anyone can help me with my problems; it would be nice to have a 100% working computer.