My work has a terrible implementation of NTLogins, Profiles and Outlook 2003 Service Pack 3.
Everyday I have to change move and chose all kinds of stuff. I did some digging and found where some of the settings in outlook are stored.
I have created a batch file that I run every day to open my default programs, associate a printer and load some of my Outlook settings. The ones I have found locations for are as follows.
- Toolbar Arrangement
- AutoComplete list
What I need to find is some or all of the location to backup settings (or where they are stored) for the following.
- Default Selected Fonts
- Default Selected Signature (my script just loads them, it doesn't select)
- Window size/position
- Status Bar (visible or not)
- Default Reminder length in calendar
- Message compose options (Mail Format Tab in options)
- "Always spell check before sending"
- "Empty the deleted Items folder upon exiting"
- Options>Other>General>Advanced Options> Startup in this folder:
- Whether I want to participate in the user feedback thingy (prompts me everyday)
Any/All help appreciated