I tried to upgrade my RAM memory, but when I opened the computer and tried to put them in, I realized that I have DDR2, and I had bought DDR3. Well, nevermind, I will exchange them, but here is the problem: When I put my old memory back into my computer and tied to turn it on, I just hear strange beeps and nothing is happening on the screen.
What I tried so far:
- changed my 2 old RAM sticks over every slot;
- unplugged all power and wires and tried again;
- unplugged all power and wires and removed RAM and removed battery from motherboard for a few minutes and pressed power button few times and then put back battery and tried again;
- blew the dust from RAM sticks and from motherboard;
- checked if the motherboard is burned.
- tried to put sticks inside by pressing left side first and then right one; also did the opposite; tried pressing both sides in at same the time as well.
I don't know what else to do.