This question has been asked earler in this forum but a clear answer for the same is not yet available for the people who bought windows 8 pro upgrade
I purchased Windows 8 pro upgrade from Win 7 ($40 Win upgrade offer) also I got a free Windows Media Center Addon Pack key....
Currently Mys system is :
Windows 8 Pro with Media Center
After reading other questions i found that to install Windows 8.1 standalone i have 2 options
- Windows Store
- MSDN/Torrent iso download and use a defualt key to install
So i have with me :
- Windows 8 Pro Key
- Media Center Addon Key
- Torrent to Untouched ISO (All In One)
I still have some questions :
- Is Upgrade Possible as standalone or Store is the Only way for me??
- Which OS to choose for upgrade from the ISO: Win 8.1 Pro or Win 8.1 Pro WMC ??
- IF i Choose ProWMC how will i activate it as i have Only Pro Key with Addon Pack key of WMC
- If I choose Pro will the addon pack key will work (although i never use it)
It would be really helpful if someone could guide me on this... Thanks :)