Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I just installed Windows 8.1 and I forgot to note how my great plugin was called. As soon as you entered a site on Chrome it would show you (if you clicked the icon) which sites where accessed for content. Then you could tick the site, edit it (e.g. place an * instead of the specific subdomain), and at it to a defined policy group.

Next time you visit the site (or any site, if you configured that) it would block the content. If you clicked the icon, you could see which content was blocked.

Any idea how that thing was called?

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

I found the plugin: KISS Privacy

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .