Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have an image

which is basically converted from some original good image to the above shown first image.

I want to apply the same effect(as shown in above image) to this image

I have installed Photoshop CS 6. How to do this?

share|improve this question
FYI, if you are trying to blur the image enough to "bypass" a copyright, that wont work, as it is considered a derivative work. – Richie Frame Oct 21 '13 at 9:25… dont cross post at so sites,doesnt the answer provided there is not helpfull?This question appears to be off-topic because it is about will be good option for u – BlueBerry - Vignesh4303 Oct 21 '13 at 9:35
@Vignesh4303 okay i got it, actually i do not know this. – rani Oct 21 '13 at 10:47
up vote 2 down vote accepted

Try Gaussian blur filter. Go to Filter → Blur → Gaussian Blur

share|improve this answer
yes thanks i got it – rani Oct 21 '13 at 9:02

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .