I've setup Apache and Subversion on an old PC, but Apache is not serving pages correctly, when I enter the address to my test site:
I just get a File Not Found error and the following output in the error log:
File does not exist: /var/www/html/svn/repos/test
but I know the file exists, when I enter the following URL into the browser:
I just get a listing of the HTML. In my Apache config file I have the Document Root set as follows:
so I'm not sure what is going on, I have SVN installed and I think it may have something to do this.
- Edit *
I changed the Document Root location, which helped as pages in the new location were served correctly, so the problem is with just serving the pages from the repository.