I have successfully installed Exchange 2013 on my Windows 2012 Server. Everything is set up, and things are working just fine. Until just a bit ago I tried logging into the management console ECP within the outlook web app using my Administrator account. However I am constantly looped back to the login screen with no error message at all when I access my domain.com/ecp. OWA works like a charm when logging in with Admin and the credentials, just the admin website ECP wont work.
Nothing changes when using Safari instead of Chrome or when trying it locally on the server with localhost/ecp and Internet Explorer.
I cant think of what I might have changed or broken. I did install ORF antispam trial, which could have coincided or maybe it is the ongoing migration of accounts with MigrationWiz ... none of these make any sense to me, however I really need ECP obviously.