So here is what happened. I created a Note called fileA. It was on iCloud and I also have an iPhone on iCloud. Here is the sequence of events:
- fileA is updated to v2 on iPhone and Mac OSX
- I backup and sell my iPhone
- My Mac OSX disconnects from iCloud (signed out)
- fileA is updated to v3 on Mac OSX (this contains really important information)
- I purchase a new iPhone and restore from the backup in step 2
- I sign into iCloud on my iPhone, fileA is a v2
- I sign into iCloud on Mac OSX., fileA is at v2
At the end of the day, I've lost v3 on my Mac and iPhone.
What do I do??
Thanks in advance.