Slow downloading/streaming internet speed (Browsing: Perfect) , Wireless Card making sound after enabling it, not hardware sound, windows sound that when you enable it.
- 7mbps of internet speed according to speed test.
- Download stucks in the middle from every website.
- Video streaming stucks on every video website.
- Tried using different browser, doesn't solved the issue.
- Made changes in Google Chrome Flags doesn't solve the issue either.
- Disabled some windows services doesn't solve the issue.
can someone tell me what this sound means?
Listen here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s17BiQTobcoR
- First Sound: Wifi - Disabled (Sound).
- Second Sound: Wifi Re-Enabled (Single - Sound) and then a small like tapping twice sound (Twice and very low).
*Some Information Regarding my system *
Intel Core 2 DUO T6500 2.10 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit operating system Windows 7 Ultimate Atheros AR928X Wireless Network Adapter
Have disabled couple of windows services to boost my computer speed. My IPV6 is also disabled at the moment.
It also makes this sound when I scan my computer for hardware changes and shows this.
- Updated my wireless card driver from 2009 to 2013.
- Disabled Bluetooth still the screen capture bluetooth icons show up.
- After enabling the Wireless Card it still makes that weird sound that I posted above.
- New Issue after restarting my PC after driver update which is digitally signed and the right driver the Wireless Card LED is constantly blinking.