I'm looking for a cmdline launcher that reads the target exe from a plaintext file rather than from an argument.
- lame.exe (renamed launcher)
- lame.ini (contains the exe path to launch)
NOTEs: the inifile should be in the same path, no registry use pls.
Possible use cases:
- workaround for program hardcoded paths (e.g. python.exe, java.exe, lame.exe, ffmpeg.exe)
- replace Windows' builtin apps (e.g. notepad.exe)
- invoke batches within batch files in a subshell without using the "call" command :)