I've just bought an Acer Aspire E1 (572) laptop four days ago, and ran into that UEFI/BIOS problem.
- It was shipped with Linpus Lite OS by default.
- I had it installed a Win 8 pro on it, after disappointing attempts to do it by myself. It's installed in BIOS mode.
- What's difference between installing an OS on BIOS or UEFI mode?? For example Win 8 must be installed in BIOS mode or what??
- I want to be able to format my Windows as I did before. I mean I want to remove Win 8 pro and install Win 7, reallocate partitions once in while install Linux distros and so on, because I'm a software engineer and yet can do little with this new mess!! Now I want to remove Win 8 and install Win 7 instead and Ubuntu alongside but I have NO clue how to do so!!
- I don't want to be thinking I've just wasted my money for some stupid reasons by big selfish companies. Please help me out!!
Thanks a lot!!