I bought a pc about 2 months ago and it was working great until yesterday. I was playing Magika ( steam game ) which is a very light game and suddenly my PC rebooted. When it came back, the initial screen had the text "Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply" ( or something like that ). Then just after that screen disappear it shutdown and never came back!! It has absolutely no sign of life, I tried to change the PSU and had no success. Anyone have any idea?
I also tried to test my PSU in my brother`s computer, the CPU fan shows a small sign of life ( it rotates once ) but it stops right after. I also tested a normally functioning PSU on my computer with no success too.
I`m afraid that I fried my PSU and my MOB!
Here`s my config:
- PSU: Corsair cx 750
- MOB: Asus h87m-e
- CPU: Intel i7 4770 haskell
- GPU: Nvidia geforce 770gtx
- Ram: 16gb kingston ddr3 1600
- HD: seagate 1tb sata3
Updates from another forum:
- Motherboard led and ethernet led are both working fine.
- Paperclip test on PSU successful. It works.
- Tested PSU in my brother's computer. It doesn't work.
- Actually the CPU cooler rotates ONCE and stops. So it shows a small signal of life.
- Tested my brother's PSU in my computer. It didnt't work.
- GPU tested and it is working fine.
- I didn't test memories nor CPU.
I have no idea what to do! Thanks already for the help!