Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

On Ubuntu, one can create a keyboard shortcut to move windows between displays (when displays are extended). This seems possible on a Mac too.

How can one do this on Windows?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

The shortcut is Win + Shift + Left/Right arrow key.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.