I have the following devices:
- TV (Inputs: HDMI + DVI)
- Xbox 360 (Outputs: HDMI Audio/Video)
- Desktop PC (Outputs: HDMI + DVI Video; 1/8" mini cable out Audio)
- Two LCD PC monitors (Outputs: DVI Video)
And I have two rooms I would like to use these devices in:
- Living Room (contains TV + Xbox 360)
- Bed Room (contains PC + monitors)
- Both rooms are adjacent to each other.
I would like to play my PC games on my TV. Conversely, I would like to play my Xbox 360 on my PC monitors. Is there any way to have some sort of central hub/switch system that I can send different video/sound signals to either the TV setup or Monitor setup? Especially given my PC outputs Video through the video card and Audio through a sound card?
Bonus points for incorporating a NAS into this system. Thanks for the suggestions! (I apologize if there's a better SE site for this to go into.)