I moved recently and my TP-Link TL-WR841ND v7 with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (11/21/10) std (SVN revision 15778) started to work odd.
Router was conneted to another (ISP's) router/modem. Internet connection 50 Mbps, worked as expected. (40+ Mbps by WiFi, 49+ Mbps by ethernet.)
TP-Link router is connected to different router/modem (newer model), same ISP. Internet connection 120 Mbps. With direct connection to ISP's router by RJ-45 cable internet speed is ca. 85/10 Mbps, ping 8 ms
- Changing WiFi broadcast channel.
- Using different ethernet ports in TP-Link and other RJ-45 cable between TP-Link <-> PC.
- Setting TP-Link to connect using DHCP.
- Cloning PC's ethernet MAC adress.
- Restoring Factory Defaults.
No luck. Any ideas?