Alright, I have this setup:
- A common router with outgoing PPPoE connection to my ISP which provides me internet.
- A computer connected through the LAN to the router, default settings including DHCP, internet successefully available on the computer.
- A friend of mine (with his own internet) is in deep need of MY internet, so is means that
- That person above needs to access my internet from my router somehow.
- I have created a VPN incoming connection (Windows 8.1) and specified a user with a password.
- I have created a port forwarding (from 1 to 35k) on the router to my computer.
- The friend of mine successefully connects (through the internet) to my "Incoming Connections" thing and I see him as a user which have logged in.
- Issue: he loses his internet at all when he is at me.
Solution required: some setup with my router or (preferred) my windows network options so he could have my internet.
Something we have tried:
- Create bridge connection with my LAN and "Incoming Connecitons". No result, no such option in the context menu when I select both of them.
- Install OpenVPN and try there. No success (same issue) there.