My problem is that I want to color in red a list Custom Formatted Dates when the date is overdue.
For instance, I got two actions:
- Buy Bread : Must be finished before 27/01
- Buy Milk : Must be finished before 25/03
My Excel looks like:
A B C 1 Action Date Finished 2 Buy Bread 27/01 NO 3 Buy Milk 25/03 Yes
I want to have the Column B be Red if the date is outdated and the action NOT finished
I've used Conditional Formatting such as:
- Range is : "= $B:$B"
- Formula is : "If value in the cell is > TODAY()
- The cell must be RED only IF the action is marked as NO
- And, of course, Formatting is with the Red Color.
I can't use the "IF A3 is NO" condition properly in my conditionnal formatting formula. How can I put this IF with the "CURRENT CELL"?
IF ( CURRENTCELL in B2 > TODAY AND CURRENTCELL in C2 = NO )