I have a shared host in the States (I'm based in Australia) that is inaccessible from our internet (up to 3 computers using our ISP connection are receiving
Problem loading page in FireFox).
Everyone else seems to be able to see the sites fine. Downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it is up too.
How could this happen?
Here is some info
- No proxy
- Down on multiple computers (no playing with hosts file)
- Noone was touching the router config at the time they went down
- We have reset the router / modem
- We have been on the phone with the ISP and the host, and they say it's up
- All machines in the office are running Max OS X
- I am able to ping the IP address of the host and get all packets returned successfully