Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am looking for plugin/add on for vertical tabs in IE, like "Tree Style Tab" for Firefox.

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Dave Rook, Tog, Mokubai, Moses, Kevin Panko Dec 10 '13 at 1:44

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product, service, or learning material recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve. Here are a few suggestions on how to properly ask this type of question." – Dave Rook, Tog, Mokubai, Moses, Kevin Panko
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I sincerely doubt you'll find something like this. IE isn't nearly as customizable as Firefox. Sorry. :( –  Sasha Chedygov Jul 26 '09 at 5:21
If IE can't do it, why not use Firefox, Tree Style Tab and IE Tab? –  Umber Ferrule Jul 27 '09 at 22:45