I use a laptop to do my daily work. When at the office, 80% of the time I am plugged into an external monitor. The other 20% I am going mobile -- in meetings, at home, etc. Whenever I go from being plugged in to 'mobile', Photoshop will forget its toolbar positions and settings.
Is there a way to fix this? How?
Note that the laptop's screen has 1920x1080 resolution, whereas the external monitor's screen has 1900x1200.