For now i have that configuration:
- SSD - partition C - Windows 8 (unencrypted)
- RAID0 (2x500GB HDD) partition D - Data - encrypted with TrueCrypt.
I want to make something like that:
- SSD - partition C - Windows 8 - encrypted with TrueCrypt
- RAID0 (2x500GB HDD):
- Partition D - Data 900GB - encrypted with TrueCrypt
- Partition E - Windows 8 - unencrypted
And scenario of booting looks like that:
Windows 8 - partiton C -> TrueCrypt prompt for for password -> Boot and start system -> Mount partition D in TrueCrypt Prompt to choose operating -> system Windows 8 - partition E -> Boot and start system
And my questions:
- It's possible to do? If yes, what i should do to achive this?
- How about compatibility? Windows 8 has this fast boot option. Does it reduce the security of my data?