I live in an appartment with three people and one of these people has setup a homegroup without my knowledge. He has left on a long holiday and won't be back for some time.
I need to create a group to share files with the other person who lives with me, so we need to setup our own homegroup or gain access to the current one.
Here are some facts about the situation to consider before answering:
1) The person who setup the homegroup is the only member of the homegroup
2) I am not joined to this homegroup
3) I don't know the password of this homegroup and I can't find it out without access to his computer or being a member of the homegroup.
4) I don't have access to the person who setup the homegroup's computer
5) When I go to "Network and Sharing center" in Windows 7, there is no option to create a new homegroup, there is only the option to join the existing one.
What is the solution here?