I would like to know how I can identify this problem. I have been surfing on Internet today without any problem and not setting changed. I really think this is the cause of HTTP packet from internet to Chrome. So, Someone seems be cracking/replace my session.
Of course, I checked 3rd party personal firewall but not Mac one because I did not touch anything since it's rebuilt.
- OSX Mavericks
- Chrome(No proxy setting)
- Safari(No proxy setting)
- Wired LAN
All are latest patch applied but not yesterday happened.
- Ping www.apple.com
- telnet www.apple.com 80
- traceroute www.apple.com
- nslookup www.apple.com
- Ping www.google.com
- telnet www.google.com 443
- traceroute www.google.com
- nslookup www.google.com
- personal Symantec application firewall is reseted as default
- chrome://net-internals/#dns (@T Goi suggested me in comment area)
These works fine which means my network interface, DNS, network, web server is up.
Check to browse apple.com:
- Chrome failed(This webpage is not available.
- Safari Success.
Check to browse no existed domain(which is middle one):
- Chrome failed(of course, Unable to connect to Internet).
- Safari failed(of course, Safari can't find the server).
Based on that I have a several question in below.
- What will be a cause?
- How to identify/check the issue.
- Could you provide me the log of HTTP request/respond packet using Wireshark to compare in my end? (you are not necessary to pick up the log, I will handle it)
- When I use major 3rd parties firewall software such Symantec, How Mac one will appeared in security and privacy setting? Is it turned on like below picture?
May be I will have to use packet capture? I'm not familiar with the browsing packet. So if you could advice me, That would be helpful for me.