I am seeing an extra block item in irssi, when advanced window list is used. I am wondering how do I remove it?
I am seeing, on the status bar, the following:
[1 (status)] [Extra block containing server A / nick] [2 first channel in server]
I assume the extra block is there to help organize the channel blocks if a user is connected to multiple servers. Then, the arrangement would appear like so:
[1 (status)] [Server A / Nick A] [2 Chan 1] [Server B / Nick B] [3 Chan 2]
How do I remove the [Server X / Nick X] blocks from the status bar in irssi when advanced window list is loaded?
Steps to reproduce:
- move config, default_theme in ~/.irssi to some other location
- /connect irc.freenode.net
- /join #freenode
- /source load adv_windowlist.pl
- /toggle awl_viewer
- Notice there are exactly 3 items in the second line of the status bar.
- [1 Status] 2. [freenode (Server name) | user-name] 3. [2 #freenode]
Element #2 is the element in question.
I was wondering whether there was a setting which could toggle the "organizer blocks" off, or I would have to go into the code to make some modifications.