I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I'll go ahead.
Some time ago I noticed that Chrome I use at work doesn't load google pages. Google search, images, translator, it just stops at "Connecting..." and stays there forever. Today I noticed the same thing in the browser at my home computer (I'm logged in to the same profile at both). Then suddenly it started working for 15 minutes, so I could actually search things in google, but now it's down again. I reinstalled the browser but it didn't help. I'm not sure where to begin looking for a solution. Firefox on both machines works fine.
I'm on linux, cannot test any other browser.