Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

In Word 2007 and prior Spell Check was in a separate Pop Up that allowed editing the word inline and easy use off command keys.

Word 2013 decided to go for a panel that doesn't allow editing in line and using accelerators is a little hit and miss. Plus of course useless options like definition I can't trun off :)

Any way of going back to the Original Spelling mode like you can with Search and Replace or as I'm expecting the answer to be no a good alternative?

Word Spell Panel

share|improve this question

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .