I might have a bit an unusual request, but my situation is as follows:
- I have a low-end pc, which means, I need to be careful about performance
- This is why I need to deactivate automatic updates in Chrome
- I also need to use Chrome in two versions (both of them syncing bookmarks with my Google account): with and without extensions (however, in both versions I want to be logged in, so I cannot use the Incognito mode for the no-extensions version)
I already tried:
- Using Incognito mode for the no-extensions version, but there I'm not logged in by default
- Using Chrome profiles, but I somehow cannot sync two profiles with the same account...
- Using Chrome and Chrome Canary, but I failed to deactivate automatic update for Canary...
Is there a way to use Chrome parallel with and without extensions, while having the bookmarks always in sync with the Google account?