I need some help to solve the network printing from guest XP.
- Windows 8.1 Pro host OS;
- VirtualBox 4.3.10 (latest, 14-apr-2014);
- Windows XP SP3 guest OS;
- Two physical NICs
- One used by host in first LAN (192.168.1.x, 255.255.255.0, gw 192.168.1.1) - working fine for Internet, printing in LAN, using shares in LAN;
- The second NIC is configured in VirtualBox as bridged network;
- Configured guest XP OS for second LAN (intranet 10.0.0.x, 255.255.255.0, gw 10.0.0.1).
I can access the intranet (10.0.0.x) from guest XP (FTP, http, etc). The problem is printing in intranet (10.0.0.x). I can't print to Xerox WorkCentre 245 that has the IP 10.0.0.8, 255.255.255.0.
The printing is working well from other physical PCs in intranet.
- the physical PC (Windows 8.1) must access just the 192.168.1.x (1st NIC);
- the guest OS in VirtualBox is allowed to access just the intranet (10.0.0.x - 2nd NIC bridged);
I am not allowed to mix the LANs, no NAT.