I have the following Wireless Adpater [Intel Centrino] on my Windows 7 Professional laptop:
I have tried resetting it many times, and this problem persists.
I remember, I might have added two wireless networks and clicked on
'Auto Connect' check box for both networks few days ago. And these two networks 'A' and 'B' refer to the connection from the same wireless router.
Now, the adapter is infinitely repeating the following loop:
- It connects to wireless network named 'A'
- After 2 seconds, it disconnects from 'A'
- After another 2 seconds, it connects to network named 'B'
- Then it again disconnects from 'B'
- And then it starts from point 1 again..
When I search in the
Manage Wireless Networks in
Network and Sharing Center, I don't have the 'A' and 'B' listed there, so I am unable to remove them.