Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

The 24 pin ATX connector (male, housing) on my motherboard has been melted to the 24 pin connector from the PSU.

I will be replacing the motherboard's 24 pin ATX connector myself, but am not able to find the part number to purchase a replacement. I purchased WM17809-ND from Digikey but it turns out to be the wrong part.

What's its part number and where can I find a black colored replacement?

share|improve this question

This is what you are looking for. It's also available in a 90 degree layout.

share|improve this answer

I believe you're looking for the 39-29-9246. There are lots of copies of the Molex design which will work, but you may as well just get the official Molex connector if you're only buying a small quantity. See also:

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .