Here is a video about how my requests are queued up in Chrome and how much time it takes.
It is amazingly slow:
- More than 3s just for a DNS lookup
- Around 20-30 seconds to load a page and also fails some files
- Many requests are in "connecting" mode for a long long time
- In resource panel you can see that chrome has more than 100 tcp connections
About my config:
- Win 8.1
- Wire connection
- No app running, just that browser
- 12 Mbps internet, as you can see in the speed test
What I've done:
- Read some posts about this topic, but nothing works
- Changed DNS to the Google ones
- Talk to the free assistance from my internet provider and told me to call the paid assistance
- Wireshark packet capture but I'm not a pro understanding what is going on but I have a lot of balck lines and some red ones lol
What I'm asking:
- I would like to know what should I do before I should pay for internet service. They charge money if I call them, and is not cheap.
- Any fix about this problem
- Maybe tell me what is really going on. I know that bandwidth != throughput, so yes, I can download big files fast (1.4MB) but for small bits like in games or websites everything is slow.