All I need is a tool that allows to:
- create shapes: round, rectangle, or even rectangle with rounded corners
- insert text in these shapes
- connect these shapes with lines and/or arrows
- connections with lines/arrows should snap to the shape and be like "magnetic" to them when shape is moved around
- some coloring options like fill color, line color
- ability to change font globally for all shapes
- text boxes for little side notes to place anywhere
Nothing very fancy right? I find it very hard to find anything appropriate for the mac. I want something that is just simple for this kind of thing and not so overwhelmed with specializations that I don't care about, like all the heavy UML stuff and stuff for electronic engineers, architects, and so on. I just want these simple shapes and arrows. Got to make hundreds of simple Diagrams to represent hierarchies.
Maybe you can recommend a nice tool for the Mac that does just that?