One thing I love about Winamp is its compact size, and being able to stay on top. For the past month or so, it won't stay on top.
I have tried:
- restarting the program: No change
- unchecking/rechecking the 'Always on Top' menu option: No change
- putting it on top of different programs, but as soon as the other programs get focus, it snaps back again: No Change
- changing the Theme from the Aero Windows 7 theme to just Windows Classic: No change
- changing the Winamp skin from Classic to Modern and even back again: No change
- uninstalling and reinstalling the application: No change.
What more can I try, or look into, to get Winamp to Stay On Top?