Sign up ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Possible Duplicate:
“Unsplit” article pages on the web

i once had an add on on firefox that let me go to the next page in forum or search results without clicking on the page number but by going to the bottom of the page. What is this called?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by BinaryMisfit Dec 4 '09 at 4:40

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Yes, and it includes the autopager addon, , which I was going to post as an answer. – outsideblasts Dec 4 '09 at 1:16

3 Answers 3

Thread Views - Adds toolbar buttons to switch between all threads and threads with unread.

but it's no longer supported.

share|improve this answer

It doesn't work for forums but, since you also mentioned search results, CustomizeGoogle is an extension that can be configured to fetch more results in a Google search simply by scrolling to the bottom of the page. It can actually do a lot more than just that.

share|improve this answer

"SMARTER FOX" does exacly that but just now, looking for it again, sombody is saying that it is a privacy risk... i´m thinking on uninstalling it.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.