Trying to buy some games from GoG, click Paypal and Chrome shows me this page:
I'm not entirely sure how to work out what's going on here. I am a Bitcoin user so my immediate fear is my network/computer has been compromised somehow.
Any help appreciated.
Fails to load in Chrome, and iPhone over Wifi.
Loads fine on PC in FF/IE, and loads fine on iPhone over 4g
Copy of the .cer file:
What I've tried
- Reinstalled Chrome (no help)
- Run full virus scan (no threats)
- Run Malwarebytes scan (no threats)
- Updated router to latest firmware
- Changed all router passwords
- Cleared SSL state on machine
- Wiped Chrome cache completely
Problem still persists!
Changed DNS to Google's (184.108.40.206) and it works now. Any ideas why this is so?