Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I know it is Mac-based but I have not been able to find it in my Mac. An example of a video chat taken with "the technology" is available in this link:

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Andrew Warner at once answered someone who asked this question. He said:

The picture-in-picture layout is from Skype. The new format is from Ecamm, a new recorder.

I suppose the recorder is Call Recorder from Ecamm.

share|improve this answer
thanks... I thought it was iChat or something like that – mga Dec 13 '09 at 18:52

I use:

Call Recorder - to record

ScreenFlow - to edit

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.