After searching in my start menu and clicking to "see more results", I got an error dialog:
It "seems" that it should be search-ms:query=document an not search:query=document but where can I fix this?
- New user account don't have the problem.
- Windows 7 Ultimate - RTM
- Disabling/Enabling again "Windows Search" (in Start > Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows Features on or off) doesn't fix it.
- (There's a HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Search in my registry that's not there normally.) -> outdated see comments...
It could help me to diagnose, if someone send me any (hidden) files in %userprofile%\searches and some others pieces of registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search
- Any other related key that I don't have seen...