Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How can I create an image like this?


I use GIMP. Are there any plugins to do this? If not, are there any other ways to accomplish this, such as in Photoshop?

share|improve this question

migrated from Dec 17 '09 at 23:03

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

up vote 1 down vote accepted

This isn't really a programming question.

Hint: Take a look at the perspective tool in The GIMP.

share|improve this answer
thank you... it worked...! – Madhusudhan Dec 16 '09 at 16:13

It looks like a simple 3d transform rotation with a drop shadow.

If you have word 2007, it's very easy. Import your picture, select "Picture Effect"->"3D Rotation"->"Perspective" and then "Picture Effect"->Shadow

Do that to the 3 images you want, drag them to where you want, and save it as a picture.

share|improve this answer
hey thanks... i ms office... i got it through GIMP using "perspective tool". thanks anyways...! – Madhusudhan Dec 16 '09 at 16:15

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .