I'm planning on setting up a small media center to achieve the following:
- I have multiple users who want to watch satellite channels
- I want them to be able to change the channel remotely
- I'm going to buy an external DVB to capture the signal
- Use some software to stream the channel that is selected
- I want to have 2 different channels at the same time, I assume I will need two DVB cards
- Users use VLC or Windows Media Player or whatever to view the channels
How can I achieve this? I heard MythTV can do it? I tried to do some research I couldn't find enough information.
Note: There's no copyright issue here. I'm streaming Free-To-Air (FTA) channels.