My new PC (Intel Core Quad Q8400 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM) came with Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. It will wake up with a wireless keyboard after hibernation or suspend but it gets stuck there. It doesn't seem to recognize the keyboard, wireless mouse or digital board (pen) after it wakes up, and the screen is a bit darker than normal - however I can see the clock running normally, so I believe the PC has not frozen.
I had to reboot manually every time it went to sleep and it open it in safe mode. Now I have disabled sleep mode, but I have to turn the computer on manually each time or leave it powered on forever.
I have tried:
- Updated NVIDIA GeForce 8400 graphics card driver
- Updated mouse and keyboard drivers (Genius LuxeMate 3000)
- Fixed energy power settings to hybrid sleep off
- Turned hibernation on
- Turned sleep to never
- Fixed awake with device manager (mouse - keyboard - pen board)
- Fixed BIOS S1/S3 enabled wake with keyboard
However nothing has changed. Any ideas?