I would like to take a group of 65K images and downsample it so that it is around 10K. Can someone tell me what I need to know to do this? I am not as concerned right now about each file being the same filesize, but if anyone has recommendations for that I am all ears. It seems like color profile settings get in the way of uniformity.
I tried the
'save for web & devices', but it doesn't seem to work.
- add new action in actions panel / start recording on action
- change default colorspace to monitor spec
- save for web and devices - 800 height max, 50 - 100% quality
- hit save and choose destination
- batch- open images only with folder destination specified seems to override the default location
this only seems to work sometimes and i can't figure out why. i should also be able to use
EDIT: FWIW, I am on Mac ONLY.
Thanks for any help,