Let me be straight forward. I am accepting that - I have installed iDeneb to my personal pc at home.( Just because I want to perform R & D and many experiments with os, yes I also want to learn mac os application development & iPhone application development - the main reason is I can't afford the original mac, right now.)
- I have installed mac os "iDeneb 10.5.8 Lite edition" after many many many tries.
- But right now, I am completely blind about what configurations & patches did I select when I installed.
- Actually, I got success in installing mac - many times - but each time - system get crashed by many ways - like panic debugger - Apple PS2 controller - voodoo kernel etc problems.
- I know the final solution is only one = Buy Original mac.
But, I still want to continue with - patched system - just because I am making experiments & I am learning not earning.
Right now, my AMD PC is perfectly on going with iDeneb & windows. ( Multiple hardDisk & Multiple boots - while booting - I just give more priority to the hardDisk - to which I want to launch).
The Question is here - I am very much afraid that, "There are many possibilities that mac will crash" - It can cause also to windows.
So, I just want to know that
"I want to back up entire mac os partition in which mac os is installed."
- so, when system get crashed - I have to just copy that disk & I need not to install again mac os.
- Is it possible to copy & back up entire partition of mac os x?
- If it is yes - How to restore it? ( just because, neither linux nor windows is capable to read mac os partitions )
- Have you ever gone through these kind of experiments?
Please share your knowledge. Please inform me by comments if any information is missing or needed.
Thanks in advance.