I have just installed Cygwin and Openssh on my win7 box. After setting up the openssh, I can log in with my account (of course admin). But, I found my account under Ssh shell is filtered as a standard user. I know this is because UAC, but I wanna my account under ssh shell is real admin.
update: here is a way to do this, quoted from kb951016:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- If the LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy registry entry does not exist, follow these steps:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy, and then click Modify. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK. Exit Registry Editor.
Note: This change has a impact on system security, use it at your own risk