I'm trying to find an integrated PM solution which will give my business all of the following:
- Timesheeting so we can track time spent on tasks
- Holiday planner (integrated with timesheet and project management
- Project management tool, integrating the above, with milestones, gantt chart, dependancies etc.
- Forecasting ability (nice to have, but not a requirement)
- Reporting capability - especially time spent on projects, costs etc.
Now yeah, that's quite a lot of functionality, I appreciate that! But currently we've got 3 systems, none of which really talk to each other and it's a right headache.
So far we've looked at:
- OpenWorkbench - not enough features
- Basecamp - not enough features and too reliant on online
- MS Project - too expensive?
Can anyone throw some other hats into the ring which maybe I've not heard about? Really interested to hear how other people have approached this, it's not an unusual business requirement!