Tag Info

New answers tagged


Is it the HDD LED? Maybe the program is eating all your RAM and OS starts paging to hard disk. (I have originally posted this suggestion as a comment and OP confirmed that it's correct)


A quick, zero cost, solution would be using a program like SpeedFan to slightly modify/control the RPM of either fan if you're sure the problem is that the natural frequencies are the same.

Top 50 recent answers are included